With Advanced Multi-Site there is true unification across all sites. For the user who has offices at more than one site, you can now use your phones no differently than if the offices were at the same site.
- Global call routes include handsets at other sites
- Global directory across all sites
- Monitor handsets from other sites via BLF
- Additional Auto Attendant flexibility
- Unified voicemail system across all sites
- Real-time monitoring with automatic failover
- One time license fee for Primary site and each Branch site
- Unlimited number of users
Automatic Call Distribution
Allworx Automatic Call Distribution is a robust system, allowing you to distribute queued calls in linear priority, round robin, longest idle and ring all styles — a different style for each and every call center need! With Automatic Call Distribution, you can instantly manage all the important configurations of each call queue within your system while also tracking an array of beneficial queue statistics on the performance of both individual agents and each individual queue.
- Visual indicators show the status of the queue line through variations in the color and blinking of Programmable Function Keys
- Record custom greetings for each queue
- Each queue can be assigned a descriptive name to appear whenever drop down menus are available or on your phone display when the phone is ringing
- Programmable Function Keys can be set so that specific keys light up to represent specific call queues
- Each phone can be set to respond to queue conditions differently, including different ring cadences, ringing after a user-specified number of callers enter the queue or after callers have exceeded a user-specified time period
- Calls can be directed to managers or co-workers if the wait time becomes too long, or too many calls are in queue at any given time
- Track detailed statistics on the performance of individual agents as well as on each call queue within the system
- One time license fee
- Unlimited number of users
When you’re not able to be there in person, the Allworx Conference Center software allows you to confidently host conference calls with remote colleagues, internal employees, customers and business partners.
Take control of your communications with a fully featured conference center that allows real-time scheduling and managing of conference calls with both internal and remote participants directly from your desktop.
- Full administrative view of users and conferences
- Set up conference calls 24/7
- Secure conferencing option — ID and Password protection
- Centralized scheduling and moderation of calls
- Easy-to-use graphical user interface
- Seamless integration with Allworx systems and phones
- Quick and easy installation
- Ability to create recurring conference calls
- One time license fee
Allworx Interact™ applications bring effortless communication to your desktop. Interact offers control over your Allworx phone in an intuitive manner that improves personal productivity and efficiency. Interact is designed to leverage the simplicity of the PC-based user interface with the power of the Allworx handset, resulting in tangible benefits to Allworx customers.
Allworx Interact takes up minimal screen space but provides maximum information about each call as it arrives, and provides the ability to answer or ignore the call via the application interface.
Allworx Interact Pro adds the aspect of control to the application in a series of dockable windows. Users control presence management, current and parked calls, contacts and call history. The ability to see the presence and handset status of other Allworx users prior to placing calls makes connecting with co-workers easier than ever before. Third party applications can be integrated to provide additional information about each call. A powerful search capability enables entries in the Allworx directory and the user’s contact list to be quickly found by name, number or date and utilized for error free, rapid dialing. Microsoft Outlook contacts are also incorporated into the Interact Pro database, allowing easy search and one click dialing.
Multiple Interact Pro windows, each with multiple choices for density, can be positioned anywhere on the screen and can be moved and resized as required. For important calls, a record feature uses a single click to store a call anywhere the user designates.
Interact Sync builds on Interact Pro to add integration with Skype for Business/Lync enabling Presence/Status synchronization along with dialing Allworx phones from within the Skype/Lync interface.
Allworx Reach™ combines effortless communication with complete mobility for iOS and Android devices. Allworx Reach brings the rich functionality of your Allworx phone to your smartphone, providing a robust level of features, functionality and integration as part of the Allworx family of IP-based PBXs. An Allworx-created solution designed exclusively to work on Allworx systems, Reach integrates seamlessly with new or existing Allworx products and requires no additional Allworx hardware. Both Wi-Fi and cellular data networks are utilized for Allworx Reach access, so users are connected anywhere there is a signal — from across the room or across the globe.
Large, visually oriented windows are utilized to manage calls, contacts, call history and voicemail in the Allworx Reach user interface. The user can simultaneously make, receive and manage multiple calls. The contacts and call history lists are useful to simplify dialing calls, reducing dialing errors and speeding time to connect. Voicemail is also accessible from Allworx Reach, enabling quick review and processing of individual messages.